TTC Journey

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm PUPO

... and very excited about it :)

Today was the day! We had a 4dt at 11:30 a.m. Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I accidently hit the on/off switch to the modem while putting back my paper shredder. All last night I thought the internet was down, while long and behold it wasn't. Oops! This morning I started guzzling down water @ 9:30. My mom went with me since hubs had a luncheon meeting that he needed to attend at work. Since he was off the beginning of the week and has taken off different days for doctor appointments, we thought it was better he was at work. He called all morning to check on me and sent me sweet texts.

When I arrived this morning the nurse checked my bladder. She said it was perfect if I could hold it. Anything for the babies :) The embryologist came in to give me the run down on our embryos. The two that were transferred today were morulas, right where they needed to be at day 4 (very happy about that). The other four are still dividing but have slowed down a bit. They will continue to keep an eye on them until day 6 to see if they will be frozen. Keep dividing little ones.

Dr. N came in and got me ready so that when the embryologist came in with the little ones, we were ready to go. The nurse told my mom and I the spot on the screen to keep our eye on. They doctor put the catheter in and said, "This looks like the perfect, comfy spot." With that I saw the droplet released containing my embabies. It was amazing to see when and where the embryos were put. I am overjoyed to have them inside me, right where they belong. Thank you modern science and modern medicine. I am eternally grateful.

And now without further ado...

My Embabies!!



(Bunker down little ones. We love you!)

3 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :) :) :) They are beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, they look gorgeous!

    Can you believe it? We're PUPO together, on the same day!

    When is your beta?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Two nice embies and hopefully some frosties! Stick little ones, stick!

    ReplyDelete