Wow! I feel like I have been MIA! As of today, I am 5dp4dt. Here is a quick rundown of my days since Thursday.
Thursday & Friday – On the couch ALL.DAY.LONG! My mom stayed over Thursday night since it was going to snow throughout the night. On Friday, we had a Say Yes to the Dress mini marathon. It was great to lounge around with her all day. She sure did spoil me!
By the time Saturday afternoon came around, I was desperate to get out of the house. Hubs and I went to P.F.Chang’s and Borders. I bet you can guess what section I was in! It felt wonderful to get out and about. On Sunday, we went over to my parent’s house to celebrate my Dad’s birthday. Monday morning I had my appointment to get my blood drawn to check my estradriol. While there, I asked to speak to someone since I had not received a phone call on Saturday regarding whether or not any of the other embryos made it to freeze. I was not too happy with how it was presented to me (and the couple day delay), but unfortunately none of the embies made it to freeze :( I am trying to stay positive that the 2 inside me have settled in and are starting to enjoy their new home. My mom and I shared a good laugh today. I was talking to her about how I hope these two little ones are comfy and she proceeded to say how she thinks that they are thriving inside me. I jokingly replied, “Yea, that is probably why the others didn’t make it to freeze. They were jealous that these two got to come home with me and they were stuck in a petri dish!”
I have to say, it is extremely hard to not over analyze every single little thing. I have felt crampy at different times throughout each day. Today is the first day I have felt bloated. Even when I was doing my shots, I never got bloated like I had expected to. However, the bloat could also very well be from the thin mint cookies that I purchased from my niece or the ones that were front and center on a nice pretty plate that one of my co-workers brought in screaming "Eat Me!". I really think there is “something” that the Girl Scouts put in them because I seriously cannot each just one. Hello! I am a thin mint addict! It might be a good thing if I hide them now. I did only have two today but the night is still not over :)
I’m still up in the air whether or not I will POAS before my beta on Monday, January 31st. There is a huge part of me that really wants to wait, but the other part wants to get out the tests I have and go to town. At this point, I am not sure who is going to win. LOL.
Hurry up week! I want to know if I have some buns in the oven!
Awww I am praying for you and your sticky babies!!! :) Girl Scout cookies are evil. I could like 5 boxes of the Samoas :)
ReplyDeleteTwo inside, none to freeze...same transfer day as me? Nuts! Same story!
ReplyDeleteI don't know how you do it, I'm a POAS addict!
My prayers are with you through this 2ww!
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to drop by again and let you know I gave you a blog award today! Come on over and check it out!
ReplyDelete