The Fertility Center called this morning and said, "I'm happy to report that all 6 divided again." I replied, "Yeah! I'm glad they are all doing what they are supposed to be doing." I feel like they are at the babysitter's! LOL. She said that we were not going to do a transfer tomorrow since they were dividing nicely. So Thursday or Friday it is. I can't wait! I also started the progesterone gel this morning. Fun I tell ya!
What good little boy and girl embies being good at the sitter's!!! hahahah That's great news though!! :)
ReplyDeleteHi BreLynne! I'm glad to meet you and read your story. 600,000?????????????????????? Enough ???'s cannot express my excitement for you!! I don't know if you read through every post on my blog, but our TESE found 12 sperm. Yep, 12. period. What an overwhelming relief it must have been to hear such an amazing number! I'll be awaiting updates as to how your embies are cooking, and hoping they stick!
ReplyDeleteCongrats BreLynne! I'm so happy for you and we can be PUPO together now!!! Thanks for all the confidence boosters these days - I'm just now catching up on all the blogs and commenting so I'm here and I'm thinking of you!
ReplyDelete