TTC Journey

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

T-2 days until stims!!

Happy New Year! I hope 2011 is a good one for all of you!

So I went to the IVF class on December 16th and that went well. AF arrived on that morning as well. The next couple of days were spent going back and forth trying to find out if all of the doctors we need were all going to be available the time of the retrieval. After finding out that Dr. M will be out of the country Jan. 23-31, the IVF coordinators were able to figure out a way to keep this cycle a go. The next problem was that they are concerned that we are not having back-up donor sperm. Dr. V wanted to talk to Dr. M directly to see how confident he was about finding some spermies. He said 80%. Dr. S (head doc, my favorite) said it was a go ahead regardless. We had our consult with him and knew completely how we stood on everything.

I started BCPs on Sunday, December 19th, DH & I had b/w on December 20, had my trial transfer with Dr. S on December 27th, ordered my meds on December 30, and took my last BCP on January 2nd. My meds came in the mail today. All $4,044 worth. I have been stressed out at the thought of all this. I pray, wish, hope all day long that we find some spermies the morning of the retrieval. I go Thursday for my baseline u/s & b/w and start stims Thursday evening. They are expecting the retrieval to be the week of the 16th.

No comments:

Post a Comment